Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Heart of Gratitude...

If I have a Million tongues and words, they can not describe My God..

If I start listing How He has been good and supportive to me, it will take a thousand years..
The Lord redeemed me,
Delivered me,
Changed my story to glory.

He brought Favour out of disfavour.
He brought Comfort out of where I least expect.
He gave me Testimony where I had been written off..
He does His things His own way..
He Turned my shame to fame..

There is no one in Heaven or Earth I will give praise and worship to but My God and Father in Heaven..
If He can do it for me, He will surely do yours..
I overcame by His strength in ne and word of My Testimony..

God has plans for everyone..
Because its delayed does not mean its denied..
Praise and give thanks in Advance..
My God is Awesome!!!!

Thank you Lord...


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...