Search This Blog

Saturday 21 July 2012

Hope..

In all situation that challenges our faith, we should always H(hang) O(on because) P(pain and persecution) E(ends)..
Always have HOPE its not the end. Something better will come out of that rough linen if its ironed well.

God does allow those challenges to come our way in order to bring the best in us out.
Stop lamenting or saying Why Me!
Why not me?
If there is no glory in your latter day, you will not be experiencing the present challenges...

So ask for Grace to continue..
Ask God for strength.
Pray Until Your Joy is full.
Praise and let Heaven be moved by your Praises..

Halleluyah! Halleluyah!! Halleluyah!!!
My Hope is in the Lord..
I am the Lord's and He is mine...
I am sold out to God...
I rejoice in His Grace and strength......


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...