You did not create me to worry
You did not create me to fear
But You created me to worship daily
So Ima leave it all right here
My hands are raised because I surrender
Your will is what's best for me
I worship You because You're Jehovah Jireh
I bow before the King of Kings
No more crying no more complaining
I believe Your word is true
Lord You promised never to leave me lonely
So this is what I'm going to do
I will trust in You Lord
I will trust in You Lord
I will put my trust in You
[1] The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
[6] Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: And I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Prayer
Oh Lord my Father, I worship you and honour your majesty because you are my God
Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace to be among the living
Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation
Lord thank you for the constant reminder that you are the great shepherd and my provider
Lord thank you for your plans for me that will not be thwarted by the wishes of the enemy
Lord thank you for the grace to depend on you and never be put to shame
Lord over everything that has stood as a burden in my life lift them off and give me victory
Lord remove every source of worrying and let them end in praise
Lord eliminate the decisions of the workers of darkness over my destiny
Lord keep me hidden in you and your house all the days of my life
Lord let your goodness, mercy and favour go ahead of me and all that I do
Abba this day, let me experience divine intervention and turnaround
Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, let this season end in praise and testimony in Jesus name
*Personal Prayer*
Thank you Holy one of Israel for answered prayers in Jesus name
*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The ancient of days has gone ahead of me. The Lord Himself is my shepherd and I shall not want. The Lord has brought down all opposing factors against my purpose and destiny. The Lord has elevated me to the level of destiny fulfillment. The grace of God has rewritten my story and removed disgrace. Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow me, all the days of my life. I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever in Jesus name, amen.*
Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 8th October 2026
*Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk
*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share
*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27
*Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg
*Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com
*Website*:
www.bibhw.org
Follow the link to get inspired.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©
No comments:
Post a Comment