I see Jesus, I see Jesus
In this place
And I'm so glad
That I believe Him
I see Jesus in this place
[5] If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
Prayer
Ancient of days I honour you and worship your majesty
Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life
Everlasting father have mercy on me and forgive all my shortcomings
Eternal rock of ages have your way in my life and give me supernatural strength
Lord fill me with divine wisdom to navigate life according to your will
Lord remove every self righteousness that will bring about foolishness in my life
Lord grant me the wisdom that will ensure your will and your word are honoured in my life
Lord do not let me misuse the divine wisdom you have given to me in Jesus name
Lord eliminate every entrance of confusions and discouragements in my life
Lord grant me wisdom to handle all that you have placed before me
Lord grant every member of my family divine wisdom to navigate life according to your will
Lord remove every weaknesses that want to keep me away from your will in Jesus name
Lord uproot all hard heartedness far from my family and I in Jesus name
Lord by your mercy grant me divine strength and peace in all aspects
Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, guide us in all we do in Jesus name
*Personal Prayer*
Thank you Abba Father for answered prayers in Jesus name
*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The wisdom of the Most High God envelopes my life. The Lord Jesus is ordering my steps. The grace of the almighty is sufficient for me in all I do. The Mighty man of war has gone ahead of me in all that I do. The Lord is with me at all times. He is my ever present help, thank you Jesus. Hallelujah!*
Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 3rd October 2026
*Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk
*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share
*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27
*Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg
*Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com
*Website*:
www.bibhw.org
Follow the link to get inspired.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©
No comments:
Post a Comment