Search This Blog

Friday 25 September 2020

Prayer from Isaiah 43:19

Song by Travis Greene

Standing here not knowing how we'll get through this test
But holding onto faith you know best
Nothing can catch you by surprise
You've got this figured out and you're watching us now

But when it looks as if we can't win
You wrap us in your arm and step in
And everything we need you supply
You got this in control
And now we know that

You made a way
When our backs were against the wall
And it looked as if it was over
You made a way
And we're standing here
Only because you made a way
You made a way


Behold, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs forth; do you not perceive and know it and will you not give heed to it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
Isaiah 43:19 AMPC


Prayer

Almighty father I worship and extol your majesty for who you are

King of kings thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Ancient of days thank you for your word that is new every morning and directs my path

Jehovah thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy spirit thank you for divine visitation I encounter through you

Abba thank you for the power to make exploit and grace to always overcome

Lord thank you for making a way for me even when I thought it was impossible

Lord thank you for lifting off all barriers hindering me from living a purposeful life

Lord thank you for taking me from the position of doubt to position of certainty through your word 

Lord thank you for erasing every challenge that rose against your will in every aspect of my life

Father thank you for rewriting my story, cancelling what was meant to be a challenge and turning it around to be a blessing

Father thank you for rubbishing the declaration of war against my soul from the kingdom of darkness and for giving me victory all around

Father thank you for making that which was said to be impossible a case of possibilities against the comprehension of ordinary man

Lord thank you for releasing your authority over my life and household

Everlasting king thank you for making a way to overcome all challenges risen against this nation and nations around the world

Lord thank you for the spiritual growth you have allowed me to encounter above all the challenges life throws at me

Father thank you for the lives of all the people you have placed in position of authority, leaders and people in government because you will work through them

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household for letting all our situations end in praise regardless of the desires of the enemy

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has made a way for me, He has provided for me in areas beyond my imagination. The grace of God has set me on a pace of achievement and promotions. My destiny is forever filed with blessings and testimonies in all areas. My light is shinning brighter and brighter. I experience the goodness and mercy of God in all that I do. I am favoured because Jehovah has given me a new name. I have a divine opening and nothing can shut the doors the lord has opened for me. I am living in victory henceforth because this season is my season of breakthrough and thanksgiving. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 25th September 2020 [Day 269]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...