Search This Blog

Thursday 9 May 2019

Prayer from Isaiah 43:2

Song by Todd Dulaney

Through all I have gone through
Lord It was You
Through all I have gone through
Lord It was You
It was You, oh it was You pulling me through
It was You, Lord it was You pulling me through

When I stumbled, when I cried
When it felt like I wanted to die
When my friends turned and they walked away
You were right here, right here to stay

It was You, it was You pulling me through
It was You, Lord it was You pulling me through

Yes, when I stumbled, when I cried
When it felt like I wanted to die
When my friends turned and they walked away
You were right here, right here to stay
It was You, Lord it was You pulling me through

He'll never walk out on You
No never, no never
He'll never walk out on You
I believe it all, no never

“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you.
ISAIAH 43:2 AMP

Prayer
Ancient of days I glorify your name and bow in total adoration to you

Lord I worship your majesty for who you are accept my worship in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me forgive my sins and let your blood continue to speak on my behalf in Jesus name

Lord this day have your way let all that I will do or be doing bring glory to your name in Jesus name

King of kings in every situation that has been unpleasant to me let me begin to experience turn around in Jesus name

I decree as I go about my day to day life the power of God goes before me, in me and with me in Jesus name

Father every thought of captivity arising in my mind today clear them off in Jesus name

Lord eternal as you bring me through all challenges let my victory song begin in Jesus name

Abba whatever power that wants to return me into unpleasant circumstances terminate such power in Jesus name

Lord over(mention) let me see your hand at work and let the reassurance of your power begin to manifest in me in Jesus name

Lord as I trust in your word and depend on your will let my life begin to soar in higher directions you want me to in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let every mountain turn to stepping stones to victory for us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is with me at all times, He is the mighty creator and my shield. The lord has set a path of victory before me, I do not walk in unpleasant situation. My glory is shinning by day, my light can never be dimmed. All struggles are becoming testimonies in my life because the lord has began a good work in me and He will complete it. My song has changed no more songs of sorrow or pain. I render songs of victory and thanks to God henceforth. Where I have been targeted for failure I am excelling. where it has been said that I have lost, restoration power is making me new and whole, I recover all that I have lost in multiple folds. Hallelujah Jesus reigns in and through me!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 10th May 2019 [Day 130]

No comments:

Prayer from Mark 7 :32-35

Song by Ada Ehi For the Lord Himself is my Portion He lifts my head in Glory For my hand the Lord has exalted He teaches me to prosper I hav...