Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Prayer from Ecclesiastes 9:11

Song

You are Alpha and Omega
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give you all the glory
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
Ecclesiastes 9:11 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for your love and forgiveness of all my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for replacing all unrighteousness in me with your divine righteousness in Jesus name

Everlasting father have your way in my life in Jesus name

King of kings terminate all negative revelations, dreams and prophecy concerning me or anyone around me in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel guide me in this life journey never let me depend on my man power alone but divine ability at all times in Jesus name

Lord almighty uproot from my life every events of the past that is slowing my progress down in any way in Jesus name

Lord almighty let your capability replace my ability in all aspects of life in Jesus name

I decree the spiritual fire of this world will not burn me or my household in Jesus name

I come against any fire accident or inferno in and around me no matter how great or small in Jesus name

I decree my chance to excel and fulfill purpose will not be destroyed in Jesus name

I decree my race is guided and guarded by the power of the spirit of the living God in Jesus name

Lord let my own time to shine never meet me in the grave or in confinement spiritually or physically in Jesus name

Lord never allow the enemy to have a upper hand over me or my household in Jesus name

Lord let your guardian angels be dispatched on my behalf and keep me within your covering always in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I am solely depending on my own wisdom and knowledge let your divine wisdom replace them all in Jesus name

Father I know I cannot do without you, that which I had thought I can succeed without you step in now and cover all labour with divine favour in Jesus name

Lord almighty over(mention) arise let me begin to receive divine promotion over them in Jesus name

Lord my father let my season to glow never be destroyed by any power or force in Jesus name

Lord never let me cast my seed into the destructive power of this world knowingly or unknowingly in Jesus name

Almighty king give me victory over all battles spiritually or physically in Jesus mighty name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all that are impacted by it, let our race be surrounded by divine speed and grace always in life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord eternal for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating into the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is  my shield and my king,  He is my protector and my provider. The grace of God is working in and through me. His power is leading me exceedingly to arrive at the point of excelling. My life and that of all that concerns me will never be cut short. I will not lose my right to the enemy, my purpose of rejoicing will never become a reason to weep. My long awaited blessing is locating me while I am alive. No dead power or diabolic arrangement will ever stand over my destiny and my household. The glory of God is filling my life and entire existence. The wonderful power of the most High has set me free from anything that wants to hold me bound. I am not enticed by this world and the perishing things thereof because I have eternal life in Christ and I function as the child of God. I lack nothing because I live in abundance and the Lord is guiding me, watching me and causing lines to fall in pleasant places for me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 22nd May 2019 [Day 142]

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...