Search This Blog

Thursday 30 October 2014

Prayer from Psalms 18:2-3

Song
Jehovah Jireh my provider
Your grace is sufficient for me
Jehovah Jireh my provider
Your grace is sufficient for me
The Lord shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory
He will give His angels charge over me
Jehovah Jireh cares for me
For me 2* Jehovah Jireh cares for me

Psalms 18:2-3 NKJV
"The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon the Lord , who  is  worthy to be praised; So shall I be saved from my enemies."

Prayer
Father I thank  you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father I thank you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for being my fortress and for delivering me from the captivity of the evil ones in Jesus name

Father I thank you for always providing for me even when I think all hope is lost in Jesus name

Father thank you for being my strength and the horn of my salvation you alone deserve all glory in Jesus mame

Thank you for always hearing me when I call in Jesus name amen

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's  Prayer
30/10/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Mark 7 :32-35

Song by Ada Ehi For the Lord Himself is my Portion He lifts my head in Glory For my hand the Lord has exalted He teaches me to prosper I hav...