Search This Blog

Sunday 12 February 2023

Prayer from Psalms 37:1-2,15

Song

You are the Lord
Let your name be glorified
You are the lord
Let your me be glorified
We give you glory
And honour
You are the lord let your name be glorified


Do not worry because of evildoers, Nor be envious toward wrongdoers; For they will wither quickly like the grass, And fade like the green herb. The sword [of the ungodly] will enter their own heart, And their bow will be broken.
Psalms 37:1‭-‬2‭, ‬15 AMP


Prayer

Lord I honour your majesty and give you all the praise

Eternal rock of ages I worship you and glorify you for who you are to me

Almighty God thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for being my God who changes all situations

Father as I trust in you terminate the activities of darkness in and around me

Lord let the wicked reap all they sow into my life in thousand folds

Lord silent every authority and names working against your purpose for me

Lord arise fight for me and vindicate me in all areas

Lord under no circumstances do not let me covet the things of the wicked ones

Lord  eliminate every power of darkness contending with your purpose in my life

Abba arise do that which you alone can do for me henceforth

Lord over all my expectations let me receive goodnews and let your promises manifest

Lord concerning the vessel used for this dialy prayers all impacted by it and our household let everyone that has used their power to cause us any harm receive divine judgement

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has given me unending victory, all hands that rise against me whithers henceforth. The grace of God is working for me in all areas. I have a new name, my time of remembrance is now. The lord has opened doors shut against me for me in different ways. I am a living testimony of the power of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 12th February 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Mark 7 :32-35

Song by Ada Ehi For the Lord Himself is my Portion He lifts my head in Glory For my hand the Lord has exalted He teaches me to prosper I hav...