Search This Blog

Sunday 15 December 2019

Prayer from 2 Timothy 3:1-4

Song by Sinach

Seasons come seasons go
You never fail
You are faithful
Kingdoms rise kingdoms fall
You never change
everlasting

I stand in awe of you
Majesty
All that I am praise You Lord
I stand in awe of You
Majesty
I can never praise You enough

We praise You
For Your great love
And wondrous things
That You have done
We offer up our sacrifice
Of thanksgiving
We sing for joy


But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,

II Timothy 3:1‭-‬4 NKJV


Prayer

Lord almighty I worship and adore you accept my worship in Jesus name

Father thank you for this wonderful new dawn and grace to be alive

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Holy one of Israel thank you for your word sent to teach, reproof and direct me each day

Glorious father have your way in my life help me to keep to your precepts at all times

Holy spirit be my vision always never let me walk in the direction against your will

Lord at this perilous time let your love constantly burn within me and keep me in your will

Father in your power negate whatsoever wants to divert my attention away from your purpose for me

Lord eternal terminate every power arising rootlessly and aiming to keep me far away from your ways 

Father fill my life daily with awe of you and never let me have too much of you or be full of myself in Jesus name

Lord increase the thirst for you and kingdom desires within my heart in Jesus name

Father no matter how much the world has to entice me never let me fall prey of the devices of the world 

Father help me to keep my focus wholly and solely on the cross, my heavenly home and treasure in Jesus name

Lord regardless of every blessing I might be given by you for me to enjoy on earth, do not let me use my earthly enjoyment to jeopardize my heavenly home in Jesus name

Lord bring to my memory always that this place is temporary while heaven is the eternal and final home in Jesus name

Lord let my life always be filled with your praises regardless of what life throws at me in Jesus name

Jehovah concerning all my heart desires and things that cause me restless night today let me have a divine encounter

Lord in my family today wipe out every form of unbelief that might keep us in the place you do not want us to be physically or spiritually

Lord I commit the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it into your hands, arise over our lives and right every wrong that is keeping us below the purpose of our creation in Jesus name

*Intercede for parents, children, families, community, nation as the holy spirit gives you utterance*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God controls each season and aspects of my life. The word shines light into all darkness therefore I cannot live a life controlled by darkness in any aspect. The glory of the father surrounds me each and everyday, it directs my steps and gives me reason to live. The power of the Most High is working wonders inside of my life, it is my time to live a glorious life of testimonies. I experience divine turn around each and everyday nothing can stop me from basking in the fullness of His word working in my life. I am filled with overflowing joy and thanksgiving because what the lord has done nothing can reverse it in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word)© 15th December 2019 [Day 349]




No comments:

Prayer from Mark 7 :32-35

Song by Ada Ehi For the Lord Himself is my Portion He lifts my head in Glory For my hand the Lord has exalted He teaches me to prosper I hav...