Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 August 2018

Prayer from Proverbs 23:26

Song by Hillsong

This is my desire
To honor You
Lord, with all my heart
I worship You
All I have within me 
I give You praise
All that I adore 
Is in You

Lord, I give You my heart 
I give You my soul
I live for you alone
And every breath that I take 
Every moment I'm awake
Lord, have Your ways in me

My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.
Proverbs 23:26 KJV

Prayer

Lord Jehovah I magnify your name accept my worship in Jesus name

Everlasting father I give you all the glory and adoration be thou exalted in Jesus name

Lord my God thank you for this blessed day and breath of life in Jesus name

Everlasting king have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty I surrender my all to you have your way in Jesus name

Lord purify and renew my heart make it a heart that beats after your will always in Jesus name

My father incline my thought to yours always never let me move away from the path of righteousness in Jesus name

Jehovah I commit this day unto you direct my utterances and all I will engage in, in Jesus name

Lord Jesus remove from me all forms of unbelief or ungratefulness towards your power in Jesus name

Lord lead me in everything I do, I do not want to lean only on my understanding henceforth in Jesus name

Mighty father remove every form of pride of life or lust of flesh that hinders your move in my life away in Jesus name

Lord eternal erase from my life the power of lack that might keep me bound in places I detest in Jesus name

Father let my life henceforth honour you, help me to stand firm on your word and never compromise my faith in Jesus name

Jehovah you are my kind destroy from my life every authority planning to play god or is playing god upon my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. My life, My heart and soul belongs to Elshadai. My being is daily renewed and revitalise to bring glory to Him. I depend solely on Messiah because He is in charge of my being and destiny. I am living a purposeful life, I dwell in the terbanacle of the Most High. My name is written on his palm and I am always the apple of His eyes. God has not and will never forget or forsake me. He is doing great and mighty things in my life. He is causing His miracle working ability to work in my life. I will live and not die, the resurrection power is alive in my being setting me free from all forms of bondages physically or spiritually in Jesus name. *

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 29th August 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Mark 7 :32-35

Song by Ada Ehi For the Lord Himself is my Portion He lifts my head in Glory For my hand the Lord has exalted He teaches me to prosper I hav...