Search This Blog

Monday 26 October 2015

Prayer from Psalms 37:23

Song
Blessed be the name of the lord
He is worthy to be praised and adored
So we lift up holy hands in one accord
Singing blessed be the name
Blessed be the name 2x of the lord

"The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord and he delighteth in his way." Psalms 37:23 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me father and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Almighty father let my way please you in all i do let your name be glorified in Jesus name

Father order my step oh lord let me not walk into the traps of enemy in Jesus name

Father open the eyes of my heart let me see you at work in my life at all times in Jesus name

Father remove every form of confusion that can easily be misleading for me in Jesus name

Father i need you at all times be my help and deliverer in Jesus name

Lord ignite the  power of evangelism in me and let the world know you through me in Jesus name

My father count me worthy of your divine encounter in Jesus name

Father let my deeds henceforth populate heaven in Jesus name

Father fill my heart with divine joy and my mouth with songs of praise in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
26/10/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...