Search This Blog

Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Prayer Ashes to beauty.

Isaiah 61:3 AMP
To grant [consolation and joy] to those who mourn in Zion--to give them an ornament (a garland or diadem) of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, the garment [expressive] of praise instead of a heavy, burdened, and failing spirit--that they may be called oaks of righteousness [lofty, strong, and magnificent, distinguished for uprightness, justice, and right standing with God], the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.

God has taken away all ashes and replaced them with beauty.

My Father is re-writing my story.

My time of greater exploit is here.

I am stepping higher in grace, mercy, favour, goodness, breakthrough,  success, holiness, faith and heavenly blessings.

I will not look back, I am distinguished for grateness  in Jesus name amen.

No comments:

Prayer from Proverbs 13:15

Song Come and take your place oh Lord Come and take your place oh Lord In my life, come and take your place  In my life, come and take your ...