You are here, moving in our midst
I worship You, I worship You
You are here, working in this place
I worship You, I worship You
Way maker, miracle worker, promise keeper
Light in the darkness, my God
That is who You are
Way maker, miracle worker, promise keeper
Light in the darkness, my God
That is who You are
You are here, touching every heart
I worship You, I worship You
You are here, healing every heart
I worship You, I worship You
You are here, turning lives around
I worship You, I worship You
You are here, mending every heart
I worship You, I worship You
[22] For the Lord is our judge, the Lord is our ruler, the Lord is our king; he will save us.
Prayer
Ancient of days I honour your majesty and worship you for who you are
King of glory thank you for this awesome new dawn and grace of life
Eternal rock of ages thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation
Abba thank you for your mercy that speaks over judgement in our lives
Lord you are the greatest judge over all judges take your position in my life
Lord rule over the affairs of this nation and nations of the world
Lord terminate all authorities that stand against your wishes for your children worldwide
Lord rule in all aspects of my existence and households in Jesus name
Lord arise and let your judgement overrule every negative judgements from the pit of hell
Lord terminate every evil rulership that is jeopardising the plans for your children worldwide
Lord rule over every policies and doctrines that are misleading your children worldwide
Lord let your judgement rule above the judgement of the wicked over all territories worldwide
Lord remove every gates of judgement and delays erected against the propagation of the gospel worldwide
Lord you are the way maker arise and save us from the destruction from the pit of hell
Lord let my life and family experience divine turnaround beyond the imagination of men in Jesus name
Lord silent every authority and authoritarian raising barriers against your children worldwide
Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, let your will be established permanently in our lives in Jesus name
*Pray for the church*
Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name
*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The greatest judge, the king of glory rules above every judgement and judges of this world. The decree of the Lord is established upon the earth. The truth of Christ fills every home and lives. The I Am that I Am is in charge at all times. The presence of the Most High has reduced the wicked plans of the enemy in Jesus name amen.*
Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 3rd September 2026
*Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk
*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share
*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27
*Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg
*Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com
*Website*:
www.bibhw.org
Follow the link to get inspired.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©
No comments:
Post a Comment