Search This Blog

Thursday 18 August 2022

Prayer from Psalms 146:1-2

Hymn

Praise, my soul, the King of heaven;
To his feet your tribute bring.
Ransomed, healed, restored, forgiven,
Evermore his praises sing.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Praise the everlasting King!

Praise him for his grace and favor
To his people in distress.
Praise him, still the same as ever,
Slow to chide, and swift to bless.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Glorious in his faithfulness!

Fatherlike he tends and spares us;
Well our feeble frame he knows.
In his hand he gently bears us,
Rescues us from all our foes.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Widely yet his mercy flows!

Angels, help us to adore him;
You behold him face to face.
Sun and moon, bow down before him,
Dwellers all in time and space.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Praise with us the God of grace!

Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul. While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
Psalm 146:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship your majesty and glorify your holy name

King of kings thank you for this day and grace to be alive

Lord Jesus thank you for forgiveness of sin and your sacrifice on Calvary for my salvation

Father thank you for my going out and coming in, for always shielding me in your divine protection

Lord thank you for the new doors of promotion you have opened for me

Lord thank you for the greater level and higher ground you are taking me to

Lord thank you for your divine assurance that is upon my destiny always

Lord thank you for making me untouchable for any power or works of darkness

Lord, henceforth let songs of praise continue to be my songs and remove all songs of sadness or sorrow

Lord eliminate every power that is contending with my glory known or unknown

Lord fill me with supernatural ability to breakforth in all areas of life

I decree my days of promotion will not be mixed with sudden news of downfall or sadness in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household we are victorious always, nothing can stop us, we will fulfill purpose of creation in the land of the living in Jesus name

*Spend time to praise God*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is at work in me, His word is working wonders in my life. This is my hour and time of divine visitation. I am being transformed for His wonderful works. My praise will not turn to sadness. My joy is overflowing because God has perfected all that concerns me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 18th August 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Mark 7 :32-35

Song by Ada Ehi For the Lord Himself is my Portion He lifts my head in Glory For my hand the Lord has exalted He teaches me to prosper I hav...