Search This Blog

Monday 25 June 2018

Prayer from 1 Peter 5:6-7

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

I know a God, who's merciful and kind
Faithful and gracious
I'm the apple of His eyes
The thought that fills His heart
Every morning, noon and night
He loved me when I didn't care
And was patient till I came
Running back into His arms
Look how He turned my life around
Made me a shining star
His glory to reveal

I will worship Him forever
Love Him forever because
This God is too good, oh
I will worship Him forever
Love Him forever because
This God is too good, oh

Don't look too far to see
How good He is, just look at me
He took me from the miry clay
Set my feet upon the rock
I'm standing in His righteousness
He took away my sin and shame
Gave me a brand new name
His beloved and the redeemed
Look how He turned my life around
Made me a shining light
His glory to reveal

I will worship Him forever
Love Him forever because
This God is too good, oh
I will worship Him forever
Love Him forever because
This God is too good, oh

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:  Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 
1 Peter 5:6‭-‬7‭ KJV

Prayer
Holy one of Israel I worship and exalt your majesty for who you are in Jesus name

Almighty father thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

I am that I am have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for my life and family for always being there for us in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy and grace that speaks over my life always in Jesus name

Lord I come to you always, grant me grace to always humble myself before you in Jesus name

Lord let your word continue to be light that shines through my life in Jesus name

Lord give me grace to live above darkness and devices of the wicked in all aspects of my life in Jesus name

Abba father use your mighty hand to restructure whatever needs restructuring in my life henceforth in Jesus name

Father heal my foundation and remove ever seed of misfortune sown into my foundation now in Jesus name

Lord let your mercy begin to prevail over my life and household where the enemy is tendering judgement let me experience victory in Jesus name

Father I cast all my cares before you help me and give me supernatural victory over all life challenges in Jesus name

Lord let your divine touch be my portion this season in all aspect I desire it in Jesus name

Lord do not let me have cause to mourn over anyone or anything, let your divine protection be a canopy over me and all that concerns me in Jesus name

Everlasting father let me see your hand at work over (mention) and through it let the world come to the knowledge of you in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will live and not die, the the merciful power of God is upon my life. The hand of God is resting on me, lifting off burdens and barriers in my way. His supernatural hand is turning my situations around from good to better and best. I will never live a life of better tomorrow. I will not tell story of greatness in a wretched state. My story is from glory to glory because Jesus is alive and working in my life and situation. My tongue will always burst out in praises towards the most High because He is set to turn my life around. It is my set time for great happenings and favour because God's mercy is on me and He's risen to change my life for the best in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 25th June 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...