Search This Blog

Saturday 18 February 2017

Prayer from Psalms 146:8-10

Song
Our God is an awesome God
He reigns from heaven above
With wisdom, power and love
Our God is an awesome God

"The Lord openeth the eyes of the blind: the Lord raiseth them that are bowed down: the Lord loveth the righteous:  The Lord preserveth the strangers; he relieveth the fatherless and widow: but the way of the wicked he turneth upside down.  The Lord shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye the Lord ." Psalms 146:8‭-‬10 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Mighty king you reign above all the earth I worship your majesty in Jesus name

King of kings you are mighty in all your ways accept my worship and praise in Jesus name

Everlasting father none is comparable to you take all the glory in Jesus name

Father I bow before your throne and I give you all the praise over my life, family and destiny in Jesus name

Father thank you for divine healing and encounter through your power in Jesus name

Mighty father I worship your majesty for removing buts in my life, lineage and destiny in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for your divine preservation from workers of iniquity in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the lives of the widows and fatherless for being their help at all time in Jesus name

King of kings I worship your majesty for your unfailing love and kindness over our lives at all time glory be to your holy name in Jesus name

Lord thank you for turning upside down the ways of the wicked and my adversaries in Jesus name

Father thank you for filling my mouth with unending praise in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for turning that which is impossible to be possible in Jesus name

Ancient of days I worship your majesty for your great and mighty power that keeps me from day to day in Jesus name

Thank you awesome God for answered prayers and for reigning over my life in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word)18th February 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Mark 7 :32-35

Song by Ada Ehi For the Lord Himself is my Portion He lifts my head in Glory For my hand the Lord has exalted He teaches me to prosper I hav...