Search This Blog

Thursday, 1 October 2026

Prayer from Psalms 24:7-10

Song by Dunsin Oyekan

I'll be here worshipping 
All of the days of my life
I'll be here worshipping 
All of the days of my life


[7] Lift up your heads, O ye gates; And be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; And the King of glory shall come in. [8] Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle. [9] Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; And the King of glory shall come in. [10] Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.

Prayer 

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this amazing new day and month you deserve all the glory

Lord thank you for the privilege to be among the living today

Lord thank you for the confidence I gain through your word in Jesus name 

Lord by your mercy let the gates of this month open with divine intervention 

I decree every negative gates that has been erected since or before the beginning of 2026 over my life be lifted up and be destroyed in Jesus name 

I command the gates of sicknesses, diseases, shame and pain to be lifted and terminated in my life

I decree the gates of my life open and let Jesus come in and take over now

I decree the gates of this city, nation, and nations around the world, open for me according to the plans of God

I decree the gates of divine opportunities and open heaven, open for me and my family 

I decree the gates of this territory open for Christ to reign in Jesus name

I decree this month of October the gates of divine freedom from every evil hold is opened in Jesus name

I decree this month the gates of settlement and my Rehoboth has opened in Jesus name 

I decree this month the gate of all round supernatural intervention and relief is opened

I decree over my bloodline all evil gates that has resulted into delay, denial and rejection are lifted off never to return in Jesus name 

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our households, this month we will not have cause to document evil occurrences or reports in Jesus name 

*Intercede for your family*

Thank you Abba Father for answered prayers in Jesus name 

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. Lift up your head oh ye gates and the king of glory shall come in. The King of glory has taken control of my life. He has opened new doors and the book of remembrance concerning me. The King of glory has wiped away the tears and replaced it with laughter. The King of glory has given me a new song and a new season. The King of glory has crowned my prayers with answers in Jesus name, amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 1st October 2026

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com

*Website*:
www.bibhw.org

Follow the link to get inspired.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©


No comments:

Prayer from Psalms 24:7-10

Song by Dunsin Oyekan I'll be here worshipping  All of the days of my life I'll be here worshipping  All of the days of my life Psal...