Search This Blog

Friday, 2 October 2026

Prayer from James 4:10

Song by Don Moen

Lord I come to You
Let my heart be changed, renewed
Flowing from the grace
That I have found in You
And Lord I have come to know
The weakenesses I see in me
Will be stripped away
By the power of Your love

Hold me close
Let Your love surround me
Bring me near
Draw me to Your side
And as I wait
I will rise up like the eagle
And I will soar with You
Your Spirit leads me on
In the power of Your love

[10] Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Prayer
King of kings I honour your majesty and worship you for who you are

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace to be among the living 

Lord thank you for sending forth your word in my life in Jesus name 

Heavenly Father, have mercy on me and forgive my short comings 

Ancient of days remove every spirit of pride far from my life in Jesus name 

Lord do not let me fall into shame as a result of pride or any selfish attributes 

Lord increase in me the grace to humble myself before you

Lord give me the grace to listen attentively to you and follow your directions all the days of my life

Lord terminate the fear of unknown that wants to keep me far away from your truth

Lord increase in me the grace to understand my stand in you through your word

Lord whatever pride has taken away or denied me of let  your mercy restore them back

Lord in any way I have glorified flesh above what you want me to do have mercy and deliver me

Lord draw me closer to you and keep me grounded in your will, your way and your word forever 

Heavenly father, concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, whatever the enemy is using as a bait to truncate our destinies expose and destroy them in Jesus name 

*Personal Prayer*

Eternal rock of ages thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name 

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord eternal has drawn me closer to Him. He is fulfilling His plans and promises concerning me. The Lord has removed and terminated pride in my life. The presence of God has gone ahead of me in all aspects of my life. I will not fail in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 2nd October 2026

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com

*Website*:
www.bibhw.org

Follow the link to get inspired.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©


No comments:

Prayer from James 4:10

Song by Don Moen Lord I come to You Let my heart be changed, renewed Flowing from the grace That I have found in You And Lord I have come to...