Search This Blog

Saturday, 26 September 2026

Prayer from Psalms 62:11

Song by Phil Thompson

You Lord, You are worthy
And no one can worship You for me
For all the things You've done for me
And no one can worship You for me

Here's my worship
All of my worship
Receive my worship
All of my worship

And I will not be silent
I will always worship You
As long as I am breathing
I will always wors

[11] ¶God has spoken once, Twice I have heard this: That power belongs to God.

Prayer

Ancient of days I honour you and give you all the praise you deserve

Lord thank you for this awesome new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation 

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your word that directs me and gives my life meaning

Lord thank you for speaking life into my situation and for terminating every dormancy

Lord let your promises prevail over every challenges in my life

Lord give me a new song and new story in all aspects of my life

Lord change my story, take me to my new season of rest and restoration

Lord let your word cancel all evil spoken word over life and my purpose in Jesus name

Lord destroy the activities of darkness in my life and lineage

Lord reverse and destroy all evil decree or proclamation spoken against my destiny

Lord your word is life, let life come to every situations that is experiencing delay, denial and rejection in my life

Lord give me speed to pursue, overtake and recover all in my life

Lord let my life become an evidence that all power belongs to you in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, do not allow our worship to become songs of sorrow in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Abba Father for answered prayers on Jesus name 

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is powerful. The Lord has spoken once and twice have I heard that power belongs to God. Nothing will go wrong in my life. The desires of the enemy will not prevail over the plans of God. The Lord has shown me mercy and His grace has taken over. I am a victor not a victim in Jesus name, amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 26th September 2026

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com

*Website*:
www.bibhw.org

Follow the link to get inspired.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©


No comments:

Prayer from Isaiah 45:2

Song by Ron Kenoly  You are the love of my life You are the hope that I cling to You mean, more than this world to me I wouldn't trade Y...