Oh, search me, Lord
Come on and search me, Lord
Here's what I want You to do
Shine the light from heaven on my soul
If You find anything that shouldn't be
Take it out and strengthen me
'Cause I wanna be right, I wanna be saved
And I wanna be whole
[23] Search me, O God, and know my heart: Try me, and know my thoughts: [24] And see if there be any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting.
Prayer
Holy one of Israel I worship your majesty and honour you for who you are
King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace to be among the living
Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my shortcomings in Jesus name
Lord search my heart and remove all iota of wickedness and unforgiveness far from me
Lord purge all wickedness that removes your favour far from me in Jesus name
Lord purge me of negative thoughts and mindset that ridicules my faith in You
Lord purge me of all behaviours that you frown against that has become a stronghold in my life
Lord remove every thoughts that is not of you from my heart and give me a new heart
Lord remove every seed of wickedness growing in my life in Jesus name
Lord eliminate every negative thoughts that's filled my heart with fear of unknown
Lord search the hearts of all leaders in all leadership positions and capacity fill them with your truth
Lord purge the heart of the young ones and the hearts in this generation and fill their hearts with your light and truth
Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, search us, purge our lives of any bleamishes and give us new and contrite hearts in Jesus name
*Pray for forgiveness*
Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers on Jesus name
*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The King of kings has searched my heart. He has removed all that doesn't bring glory to Him. The Lord has renewed my heart and consecrated me, for His divine purposes. The hand of the Most High is upon my life. The Lord of Host is in charge of my destiny and purpose. I will live to fulfill His plans and promises for me in Jesus name amen.*
Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th September 2026
*Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk
*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share
*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27
*Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg
*Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com
*Website*:
www.bibhw.org
Follow the link to get inspired.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©
No comments:
Post a Comment