Who am I that the highest King
Would welcome me
I was lost but He brought me in
Oh His love for me
Oh His love for me
Free at last
He has ransomed me
His grace runs deep
While I was a slave to sin
Jesus died for me
Yes He died for me
Who the Son sets free
Oh is free indeed
I’m a child of God
Yes I am
In my Father’s house
There’s a place for me
I’m a child of God
Yes I am
BRIDGE
I am chosen
Not forsaken
I am who You say I am
You are for me
Not against me
I am who You say I am
[36] So if the Son makes you free, then you are unquestionably free.
Prayer
Ancient of days I honour your holy name and worship you
King of kings thank you for who you are to me and your loving kindness
Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation
Ancient of days thank you for your mercy that speaks against the judgements of sin in my life
Lord deliver me from anything and everything that will eventually lead to your wrath in my life
Lord terminate the craving for any destroying activities and attributes
Lord grant me the grace to acknowledge and let go of any short comings so I can walk in your truth forever
Lord remove all guilt and self sabotage that is keeping my destiny under any evil coverage
Lord renew my mind, search me, purge all that is not of you from my life
Lord let your truth that's set me free make ways for me even where there is no way
Lord silent every noise of guilt and shame that wants to keep me in the place of regret
Lord terminate all evil emergencies and evil reports in my family in Jesus name
Lord redeem the souls of as many in my family that are yet to come to the true knowledge of Jesus Christ
Lord keep my feet strong in the path of righteousness and don't let me derail
Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, Let the freedom that comes with walking with and knowing Jesus personally be our portions in Jesus name
*Personal Prayer*
Thank you Ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name
*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am free because Jesus Christ has set me free. He has paid it all and I am no longer subjected to the wickedness of the enemy. The light of Christ has brought me into my place of destiny fulfillment. His truth is established in my life and I will never disappoint God in Jesus name amen.*
Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 9th August 2026
*Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk
*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share
*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27
*Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg
*Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com
*Website*:
www.bibhw.org
Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©
No comments:
Post a Comment