Search This Blog

Tuesday, 4 August 2026

Prayer from Psalms 47:1

Song by Darlene Zschech

My Jesus, my Savior
Lord there is none like you
All of my days, I want to praise
The wonders of your mighty love
My comfort, my shelter
Tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship You

Shout to the Lord, all the earth let us sing
Power and majesty, praise to the King
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of Your name
I sing for joy at the work of your hands
Forever I'll love you, forever I'll stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have
In YOU


[1] O clap your hands, all ye people; Shout unto God with the voice of triumph.

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship you and magnify your wonderful name

King of kings thank you for this excellent new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation 

Lord thank you for all you have done and for filling my mouth with shouts of praise

Lord thank you for canceling negativity in my life and lineage

Lord thank you for giving me a new begining of supernatural wonders

Lord thank you for eliminating the results of the enemy over my life and family

Lord thank you for letting it end in praise and for journeying with me

Lord thank you for the open doors and ease of access in areas beyond human reasoning

Lord thank you for terminating all evil emergencies and evil reports 

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, for giving us all round victories

*Thank God*

Thank you Abba Father for answered prayers in Jesus name 

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. My heart is filled with joy and my mouth is filled with shouts of praise. The Lord almighty has given me a new song. The Lord has caused a supernatural shift that will bring favour, grace and breakthrough my way. I will never become a victim, I am a victor in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 4th August 2026

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com

*Website*:
www.bibhw.org

Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©


No comments:

Prayer from Psalms 47:1

Song by Darlene Zschech My Jesus, my Savior Lord there is none like you All of my days, I want to praise The wonders of your mighty love My ...